Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Swimming: 7/30 - 8/4

Sorry for the late post.

    Last week I got no real swimming in. I went to the doctor on Monday because of a soar throat and he advised not exposing my throat to the chlorine. Instead I did some research on swimming and practiced Parkour everyday.
    I also practiced swimming on dry land and worked on the muscles that are used in swimming. Mainly the muscles used for the butterfly. The abs and shoulders.
    I can't wait to get back in the pool. I'm a little nervous about it after Micheal Phelps and Ryan Lochte took the world by storm in the Olympics again. Hopefully, I won't look too bad.
    My diet has gotten much better after last week. I have nearly doubled my fruit and vegetable intake while cutting highly processed grains in half. I have also severely limited my pop consumption by only drinking it on special occasions.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment